We can assist individuals in relation to:
- Reporting wrongdoing in the workplace (commonly known as “whistleblowing”)
- Speaking up about a concern about abuse of power, fraud or corruption in public office, charities or businesses
- Dealing with unfair treatment from an employer or the authorities after reporting a concern
- Preventing conflicts of interest and dealing with ethical dilemmas at work
- Raising awareness of an injustice
Please remember that we might not be able to offer support in all cases. Our assistance depends on a number of factors, including our capacity and knowledge of the topic in question.