We can assist individuals in relation to:
- Reporting wrongdoing in the workplace (commonly known as “whistleblowing”)
- Speaking up about a concern about abuse of power, fraud or corruption in public office, charities or businesses
- Dealing with unfair treatment from an employer or the authorities after reporting a concern
- Preventing conflicts of interest and dealing with ethical dilemmas at work
- Raising awareness of an injustice
TI Ireland’s Helpline team evaluates every concern received through the Speak Up Helpline to assess what type of assistance we can provide. We might not be able to offer support in all cases however. Our assistance depends on a number of factors, including our capacity and knowledge of the topic in question.
Please note that Transparency International Ireland is a small organization with limited resources. Because of this, we can only advocate on the few concerns that allow us to maximize our impact by performing the greatest public service.