Radisson Blu, Golden Lane, Dublin 8 - 28th September
The Integrity at Work (IAW) Conference is the first to bring together employers, legal practitioners, academics and civil society to discuss how to foster a culture of integrity within Irish workplaces.
The 2017 Conference will explore how law, policy and practice work together in helping employers understand what they need to do to help their staff speak up safely.
Among the questions the IAW Conference 2017 will seek to answer will include:
- How do I encourage my staff to report concerns about wrongdoing?
- What are best practices in writing whistleblowing policies and procedures?
- What action should my organisation take after a disclosure has been made?
- How do I stop bullying of staff who speak up?
- What does the Protected Disclosures Act (PDA) mean for my organisation and me?
The IAW Conference will present employers, professionals and policy-makers with a unique opportunity to pose questions, share experiences and learn from their peers and international experts on whistleblowing and whistleblower protection.
Members of the Integrity at Work programme are entitled to two free tickets. Additional tickets can be purchased with prices ranging from €85 (charities) to €195 for organisations over 100 staff. To enquire about joining the Integrity at Work programme, please contact email@example.com or call (01) 5543953.
Tickets for non-members of the Integrity at Wok programme range from €95 (charities) to €275 for organisations over 100 staff.
- Confirmed speakers for the 2017 Integrity at Work Conference
Conference Agenda Outline
8.30 - 9.00
9.00 - 9.30
9.30 - 9.50
Keynote Speaker - Emily O’Reilly, European Ombudsman
9.50 - 10.15
Speak Up Report 2016
10.15 - 11.30
Panel Discussion - Challenges in helping workers to speak up safely
11.45 - 13.00
Morning Parallel Workshops
- Workshop 1 – The Protected Disclosures Act three years on
- Workshop 2 – Meeting your obligations - how to write a whistleblowing policy and procedure
- Workshop 3 – Taking Action - what to do when your staff speak up.
14.00 - 15.00
Panel Discussion - Workshop Outcomes
15.20 - 16.30
Panel Discussion - Getting it Right – Examples from Public, Private and Non-Profit Organisations
16.30 - 17.00