Volunteer with Us
Transparency International (Ireland) is looking for volunteers to get involved and support our work, either on individual assignments as Research Associates or through the volunteer roles outlined here.
If you're interested in volunteering
If you'd like to volunteer with us, please get in touch by email and provide us with the following:
- Your current CV
- A short biographical profile of your capacities and experience
The internship roles involve working at least three days a week at our office in Middle Abbey Street, Dublin 1. Our regular hours are from 9am to 5pm/10am to 6pm, with an hour for lunch. Full induction and training is provided and out of pocket expenses are covered for all interns and volunteers.
Flexible Volunteer Roles
If you'd like to volunteer with us in flexible short-term, please get in touch by email with as much of the following information as possible:
- How much time in the week would you have to offer?
- Are you able to work from our offices in Dublin 1, or would remote working suit you better?
- When does your volunteering availability commence?
- For how long would you be able to volunteer with us?
- Do you have any particular areas of expertise to offer?
- Do you have any particular areas of interest that you would like to gain experience in?
Research Associates work on particular research project tasks, often suggested to us by the associate. Please get in touch and send us your ideas. The role is voluntary, but may progress to paid contract work in due course, should funding enable the project to advance.
We would also love to hear from anyone with experience in the legal professions, economics and finance, accounting, public relations/advocacy/journalism, design, IT/Web, fundraising and administrators - in fact, anyone who can lend a hand!