Location: TI Ireland’s Offices in Dublin 1
Transparency International Ireland (TI Ireland) is an independent, not-for-profit organisation dedicated to stopping corruption and promoting integrity in Irish institutions. Its vision is an Ireland that it is open and fair – and where entrusted power is used in the interests of everyone. TI Ireland is a fully accredited chapter of the international coalition, Transparency International, with representation in over 100 countries.
The Programme Executive will help increase awareness of Transparency International (TI) Ireland’s work with particular emphasis on the Speak Up Helpline, the Transparency Legal Advice Centre (TLAC) and the Integrity at Work initiative. The Executive will also help with related fundraising and public information initiatives for TI Ireland and provide support on events, training and general office administration as required.
Communications and Marketing
- Create, execute and monitor online and social media communications through creative and engaging content writing across all digital channels
- Assist in the production/editing of newsletters, reports and other communications materials
- Coordinate the design and production of relevant promotional materials
- Manage media and communications databases
- Assist with the maintenance and update of the TI Ireland website
- Implement search engine optimisation, social media, email and mobile marketing
- Monitor and evaluate relevant communications and campaigns
- Identify contacts with national and local broadcast, digital and print media
- Assist with media communication on related TI Ireland issues, campaigns and events
- Monitor media activity on anti-corruption, whistleblowing, ethics and related areas where relevant
Fundraising and Stakeholder Engagement
- Maintain a database and calendar of trusts, foundations and grant opportunities
- Support the development of related fundraising materials and communications
- Support engagement and communications with key stakeholders
- Support the organisation of and communications surrounding relevant events e.g. conferences, roundtable meetings and seminars
- Support the administration of training courses and workshops
- Provide general office administrative support as required
Three years’ experience in two or more of the following is required
- Delivery of communications, public relations and/or marketing campaigns
- Management of social media platforms
- Development of fundraising and/or supporter engagement campaigns
- Writing, proof-reading and editing communications materials
- Organisation of and delivering online and offline events
- Fully fluent in English, with excellent writing skills and clear writing style
- A relevant third-level qualification is desirable
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office apps
- Excellent and extensive knowledge of all digital marketing platforms; knowledge of MailChimp is desirable
- A good understanding of all analytics - marketing, Google, and social media is desirable
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- A flexible approach with the ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Creative with the ability to generate engaging communications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to carry out projects from conception to implementation
- Engaged by the mission of Transparency International Ireland
- Evidence of interest in Irish politics and government
Conditions and Renumeration
The successful candidate will initially be engaged on a full-time staff contract for twelve months with flexible working hours (based on a 37.5-hour week). Occasional travel in Ireland, subject to public health guidance may be required.
The successful candidate will initially be engaged as an employee for a fixed term of one-year at Grade III of the TI Ireland Pay-Scale with a starting salary €31,400. https://www.transparency.ie/sites/default/files/16.07.26_pay_scales.pdf
Application Closing Date: 18 June 2021
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 6pm on 18 June 2021. It is essential that the covering letter concisely addresses (in no more than 500 words):
- Motivation for applying for the position; and
- Relevant experience for the role.
The CV should ideally be two pages long. CVs longer than three pages will not be considered. Experience should be presented in reverse chronological order and the names and positions of two referees should be provided. Contact details of referees are not necessary at this stage.
The successful candidate will be supported in working remotely where necessary, however, they may also be expected to work from TI Ireland’s offices in Dublin 1 from time to time in line with public health guidance.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Transparency Legal Advice Centre is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to promoting a work environment free from discrimination on grounds of gender, civil/marital status, family status, race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, disability, age or membership of the traveller community.