Transparency International Ireland (TI Ireland) is an independent, not-for-profit organisation dedicated to stopping corruption and promoting integrity in Irish institutions. Our vision is an Ireland that it is open and fair – and where entrusted power is used in the interests of everyone. TI Ireland is a fully accredited chapter of the Transparency International coalition.
We are currently seeking freelance associates to support the activities of the Integrity at Work (IAW) programme. IAW has been designed to support employers to develop a workplace culture of openness and integrity where workers are supported to speak up about any kind of wrongdoing.
TI Ireland is seeking legal, compliance, HR and/or governance practitioners to support our work in reviewing whistleblowing and protected disclosure policies. The successful applicants will be required to review policies using tools and procedures developed by TI Ireland. Training and guidance will be provided.
Conditions and Remuneration
These are freelance positions which will be remunerated on a per policy basis.
- Proven experience of working in a legal, compliance, HR or governance environment;
- Experience drafting HR, governance or whistleblowing policies and procedures is desirable.
- Fully fluent in English, with excellent writing skills;
- A relevant third-level qualification;
- Proven experience of writing, proof-reading and editing materials;
- Rigorous attention to detail.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, please send a short cover email and CV to email@example.com.